Wednesday 14 August 2013

Super thrifty mode go!

I have to feed myself very cheaply for the next 4 years so I'm looking for the best deals in town.

Here's what I've come up with:
- Go to tesco.ie
- View the entire Tesco Value range - http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/ProductBuylist/default.aspx?id=L00000731
- Buy in bulk!

- Get it delievered (I will be selling my car so I can easily make up the EUR4 delivery charge in savings)

Some interesting facts:
- You can buy 1kg of potatoes for 67 cents. Potatoes are fun
- You can buy 2kg of self-raising flour for 65 cents, add water and voila you have yourself some flatbread (or damper if you live in the bush in Australia)

Although that's not the entire nutritional spectrum covered, it's pretty close.

I'll update this post with the details my next order ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment